Thread: Predicting 2014
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2014, 07:52 PM   #11
GarnetBlack&Blue
Burp Guns and Trust Funds

Male

CockyCash: 110000
GarnetBlack&Blue is USC mascot materialGarnetBlack&Blue is USC mascot materialGarnetBlack&Blue is USC mascot materialGarnetBlack&Blue is USC mascot materialGarnetBlack&Blue is USC mascot materialGarnetBlack&Blue is USC mascot materialGarnetBlack&Blue is USC mascot materialGarnetBlack&Blue is USC mascot materialGarnetBlack&Blue is USC mascot materialGarnetBlack&Blue is USC mascot materialGarnetBlack&Blue is USC mascot material
Default Re: Predicting 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanofCarolina1 View Post
Tre Mason is a Beast. He ran for over 500 yards in two games against Bama and FSU. Dude will be a Heisman finalist if he stays healthy. I'll say that the only game we lose will be to Allbarn if we are to lose one. This is only due to history. If we have bye week prior to Allbarn, I say we win.
we have an open date and then we have Furman before the Auburn game... gotta like the way that part of the schedule breaks for us!

Quote:
Originally Posted by garnet_black215 View Post
Is it that many? Powell and Easley have already announced they're going pro, and I think Marcus Roberson has too. Purifoy is also a good candidate to go as well.

Maybe I'm wrong.
you are correct, i think they'll return 8 at the most, counting Purifoy on the way out... that's the three best out.