Thread: Predicting 2014
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2014, 08:08 PM   #15
usc1
Class of 2013

Male

CockyCash: 420
usc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Predicting 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoverTwo View Post
I read somewhere that Florida has 10 starters returning on Defense? Yikes.

I haven't looked at it closely but I remember that 2 of their corners are going pro and Easley is going pro as well. They'll still be very good on defense. The question will be what can the Duke OC do with their offense. They certainly can't be any worse than what they were this year.

My guess:

I think we're a 9-3 team next year with losses to Auburn, a trap game loss to UF, and another loss we wouldn't necessarily expect. This could be UGA or even Mizzou.

Connor was a very good QB to have in the 2nd half this year. Will Dylan make the critical plays late in games or will he throw the costly pick? (which he's more prone than Shaw to do).

9-3 may be enough to get us to the SECCG. I think Mizzou and UGA will have about a 9-3 team. That should be the 3 team race at the top with UT and UF fighting for 4th and 5th.