View Single Post
Old 01-08-2014, 10:50 PM   #1
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 
CockyCash: 4751350
The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material
Default Angry baker sends a turd-shaped cake

A woman in New Zealand ordered a chocolate cake for her sister's engagement party, but when the bride opened the box she found what looked like a giant turd along with a note saying "Eat Shit!" The owner of Oh Cakes says she was angry because the woman wasn't specific enough with her instructions and then failed to show up for a meeting. Not exactly sure how those things equal "eat shit," but I'm not a professional baker so I'm unfamiliar with proper engagement party etiquette.

The baker says she has no regrets, telling the New Zealand Herald "I don't make cakes as a business, it's just a hobby." Maybe so, but she may want to reconsider, because with all the free press she's received for her cake, there are probably thousands of people that would love one of her cakes for that special someone on their Shit List.

http://happyplace.someecards.com/285...gagement-party

#ModForMod
The Yancey is offline   Reply With Quote