View Single Post
Old 01-09-2014, 12:08 PM   #17
mpilot0705
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 498700
mpilot0705 rules the CockPitmpilot0705 rules the CockPitmpilot0705 rules the CockPitmpilot0705 rules the CockPitmpilot0705 rules the CockPitmpilot0705 rules the CockPitmpilot0705 rules the CockPitmpilot0705 rules the CockPitmpilot0705 rules the CockPitmpilot0705 rules the CockPitmpilot0705 rules the CockPit
Send a message via AIM to mpilot0705
Default Re: Jameis Winston's Accuser Plans To Sue Him, TPD, and FSU

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottK View Post
Anyone here read the investigation documents posted a while back?
I read them. No doubt there was more up in Tallahassee and there was some sort of butt covering going on. Whether it be a cover for him or a cover for the PD not doing their job there is something fishy going on. The part of the report that struck me the most was that the two "witnesses" gave identical statements. I don't mean like identical as in the same story I mean identical as in a good bit of them were word for word the exact same. To me that screams of a coverup. Another thing that struck me odd was the basis of using her lack of consistency as a reason to dismiss. If you know anything about the brain/memory you know how quickly memories degrade, even traumatic ones like this. That's the reason law enforcement wants to interview all witnesses immediately after a crime. Its not a surprise to most logical people that her story may have changed slightly in the last year or so. If you don't believe me write down something that happened to you on a piece of paper. Then, come back in a year, write it down again, and compare the two. There will be things added and taken out all over the place.

Also it appears the tests for date rape drugs wasn't as thorough as it should have been (that's from what I read elsewhere...not my own research.)