View Single Post
Old 01-09-2014, 08:26 PM   #4
BleedsGarnet
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 500
BleedsGarnet has earned his spursBleedsGarnet has earned his spursBleedsGarnet has earned his spursBleedsGarnet has earned his spursBleedsGarnet has earned his spursBleedsGarnet has earned his spurs
Default Re: Death threats and denial for woman who showed college athletes struggle to read

I wouldn't cast stones people.

I still think it should be a requirement that random tests be given to all student athletes and they be monitored by outside sources to determine if said "athlete" can actually learn in a college environment. I know of at least two people who were denied scholarships to South Carolina during my tenure that would have done great things in the name of our university. Instead those two scholorships were given to eventual dropouts or student athletes that had trouble reading at a 3rd grade level.

This happens in all schools including Clemson, you think Watkins, Hopkins, Spiller, or Ellington legitimately made it in?

Better yet, look at the Mythological "Harvard, or Yale, or Stanford". There are people currently attending, and will graduate based on things other than their education. It's a PC sham in most Ivy league schools now. MIT, CalTech, and similar schools may be an exception due to their Technological Specialties and not being able to BS such a degree as you can a "Lawyer (who hasn't passed a bar/Community Organizer) type of person.
BleedsGarnet is offline   Reply With Quote