View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014, 01:07 AM   #1
GSC2013
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
GSC2013 is developing his combGSC2013 is developing his combGSC2013 is developing his combGSC2013 is developing his combGSC2013 is developing his combGSC2013 is developing his combGSC2013 is developing his combGSC2013 is developing his combGSC2013 is developing his comb
Default USC 2014 College FB National Champions! Heres how...

Is it EVER too early to get overly excited, and blow hopes and expectations out of proportion? NOPE! Not with the Ole Ball Coach at the helm.

Here is how USC will in the 2014 National Championship. And before anyone says "But we lost our best QB in school history, and probably will have a slight falloff" think about this:

The 1998 Tennessee Vols lost their best QB ever. Expected to have a slight falloff. Were predicted in preseason to finish 2nd in the SEC East. But, had some great LB's, a couple really good RB's, and some young studs who grew into future NFL players. Sound familiar?

SEC East:
We get Missouri and UGA at home, and, both lost their star QB's. Florida is a mess, and lost some guys to the NFL also. They'll be putting in a whole new offensive system too. We get Tennessee at home too. I actually think UT may be the hardest game in the East next year. Vandy wont upset us without Franklin there anymore. Can we go 6-0 in the East? Yes. We'll beat UGA and Mizzou at home. UT will be tough. Florida on the road will too. But, its possible. We are in better shape now than Florida.

UGA gets Auburn out of the West. Florida gets LSU. UT gets Bama.

Which means....we must win our West games too. We get Texas A&M without Manziel and Walker. They'll be feisty, but, with that horrible D, and no Manziel, I think USC wins that home opener.

So, the road game at Auburn is the biggie. That one will be tough.

I see USC either getting upset by Auburn, UT or Florida, BUT, only by 1. We finish 11-1, and make it to Atlanta again, FINALLY!

We play....Alabama. And that's it right there. Spurrier can beat Saban. He did it before, and will do it again.

Then we make the playoffs. Beat some Big10 or Pac12 school in round 1, then, face FSU for the big one.

That's it. That's how USC...WILL do it.
GSC2013 is offline   Reply With Quote