Thread: Chad Morris
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014, 09:57 AM   #11
trapper82
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
trapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Chad Morris

Quote:
Chad Morris: This is your last chance, Chad. You've coached some good offense at Clemson, Tajh and Sammy are leaving, you're ready to become a head coach. But this is probably the last BCS-level job left on the market.
http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoot...next-for-vandy

The story has always been that Morris promised his daughter she would graduate from the same high school she started at. If he turns down Vandy, he is at clemmers another year. This is the last BCS job on the market pretty much, and he would be inheriting a team that went to a bowl game in the best conference in the country. He also has enough cover for losses due to Vanderbilt having pretty high admission standards.

I know what you guys say about him not beating us, but I want the guy gone. He has helped clemmers win games they always lost before. I want Dabo to be left holding the bag rebuilding the offense so people can see how inept of a football coach he really is.