View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014, 05:21 PM   #13
Gamecocks321
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
Gamecocks321 rules the CockPitGamecocks321 rules the CockPitGamecocks321 rules the CockPitGamecocks321 rules the CockPitGamecocks321 rules the CockPitGamecocks321 rules the CockPitGamecocks321 rules the CockPitGamecocks321 rules the CockPitGamecocks321 rules the CockPitGamecocks321 rules the CockPitGamecocks321 rules the CockPit
Default Re: Cedrick Cooper to DE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roosterboy View Post
I do know there are concerns Ritchie may have to go JUCO.
But on roster, it looks promising.
I still think Dixon starts at one, and if Thomas gets in he will start at the other.
Then, let Cooper, Harris, Washington and English battle it out for second string...could also run a mean rabbit package.

Q: Has English redshirted yet? just thinking maybe he could benefit from a RS to gain weight.
Yeah, I heard that about Ritchie. As for English, yeah he RS his first year. He's going to be RS SO this year. Also, I forgot about Gerald Turner. So I think it's safe to say we're LOADED at DE, but many are young, inexperienced, and/or undersized. Should make for an interesting off-season. But yeah, I agree that Dixon/Thomas will be our starters and if we get Caldwell, I fully expect him to crack the two deep.
Gamecocks321 is offline   Reply With Quote