View Single Post
Old 01-11-2014, 01:27 PM   #18
FlorenceCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1214284
FlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot material
Default Re: Reason to wish James Franklin well

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktguen View Post
I'm sorry if your experience with a few Penn State fans has not been pleasant. My dad attended the school and is a fan, and every fan I've met through him has been great.
My great uncle was on the board of trustees of Penn State for more than 20 years so I got to go to about 5 of their games growing up and I had mixed experiences. When I was a kid siting in the box with him it was awesome and I had a blast getting to meet JoePa etc. When I got older I went and sat in the stands with my cousin and it was down right awful the way that fan base treated the visiting fan base. I actually saw a old woman in her 80's probably take her cane and hit some kid from Minnesota for no reason at all. I mean she hit him hard and for no reason at all he was minding his business. I have never in my life seen a fan base treat an opposing fan base so badly and this was on multiple occasions.