Thread: Wings
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2014, 08:27 PM   #1
cocky0
The Slurp

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Fark of the Year Christmas Farking Contest: Christmas Farking Contest - Given for: Winning Farking Contest 
CockyCash: 26100000
cocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to cocky0
Default Wings

Just in time for the Super Bowl parties! These wings are guaranteed to beat a sharp stick in the eye.

I've been cooking up my own wings for several years now, and they've always been very good. Normally I either toss them on the grill or deep fry them. However today I decided to try a new attempt - double frying.

So grab yourself a bunch of wings, and chop them up like normal. Then bring your oil to about 250. Toss the wings in there, and let them cook for about 20 minutes between 250 and 275 before pulling them out and allowing them to drain on a cooling rack. Once the wings are good and cool, crank that oil up to 375, and toss the wings back in for another 5 minute fry. Extract, drain, and toss them in your favorite wing sauce.

The first bite will cause your life to flash before your eyes. Everything will move in slow motion, and doves will fly up like you're in a John Woo flick. The wings are crunchy on the outside and tender on the inside. In short, they are absolutely perfect.

Enjoy!