Thread: Wings
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2014, 09:39 PM   #8
warriorchief
CT's 2x Favorite Tiger

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Favorite Non Gamecock Poster 
CockyCash: 1048000
warriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot material
Default Re: Wings

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocky0 View Post
Anyways seriously if you want to learn some of the basics of frying or barbecuing, check out a few episodes of Good Eats. The show ended a while back, but Food Network and the Cooking channel both show reruns, and there's always Youtube. You won't be a master chef or anything, but you can learn quite a bit from just that show alone.
I DVR those reruns and watch during free time. Great way to learn things, plus it's nice to have a ton of episodes at your fingertips.

Used to subscribe to the "goodeatscomplete" channel on YT, but the Scripps network slowly got the videos all taken down due to copyright violation or something along those lines. It sucks because I could watch the episodes that I didn't have DVR'd at the time, and now I no longer can.

warriorchief is offline   Reply With Quote