View Single Post
Old 01-12-2014, 05:11 PM   #4
CarolinaGnB521
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 200
CarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Eric Hyman Saved South Carolina and Made it Great

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurrierismyhomeboy View Post
Glad he took his war chest with him to College Station. Keep in mind he hired Horn over Marshall. He also had a personal vendetta against Garcia. Worst of all he let his wife play Carolina Girls before he 4th quarter at Williams-Brice, should have fired him on the spot for that one!
So, you hate him because of a single hire, a "personal vendetta" against a guy with a history of breaking team-rules, and because he played Carolina Girls during games?

The Horn "debacle" wouldn't have been an issue I guess if he turned out okay. But I guess everyone thinks that he can see the future and wanted to send the basketball program into a hole. Is it even a given that Gregg Marshall would've come here? I think Gregg Marshall is pretty happy he stayed at Wichita State anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecocks1137 View Post
I agree, most people tend to give him praise before looking at all the facts. The fact is the only thing Hyman did was facility upgrades. Then there was the Darrin Horn debacle.

What are these "facts"?