View Single Post
Old 01-12-2014, 05:57 PM   #9
spurrierismyhomeboy
4-Star

CockyCash: 304
spurrierismyhomeboy has earned his spursspurrierismyhomeboy has earned his spursspurrierismyhomeboy has earned his spursspurrierismyhomeboy has earned his spursspurrierismyhomeboy has earned his spursspurrierismyhomeboy has earned his spurs
Default Re: Eric Hyman Saved South Carolina and Made it Great

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaGnB521 View Post
So, you hate him because of a single hire, a "personal vendetta" against a guy with a history of breaking team-rules, and because he played Carolina Girls during games?

The Horn "debacle" wouldn't have been an issue I guess if he turned out okay. But I guess everyone thinks that he can see the future and wanted to send the basketball program into a hole. Is it even a given that Gregg Marshall would've come here? I think Gregg Marshall is pretty happy he stayed at Wichita State anyway.

What are these "facts"?
The Horn hire was maybe the single biggest mistake in USC basketball history, it set our program back YEARS! He had one lucky tournament success at WKU. Also has anybody tried to hire Horn after we fired him? Also this hire was made after the mistake of keeping Odom on another year, because he had the media in his back pocket. Garcia has gone "on record" saying that Hyman had a personal vendetta against him. Look how he handled Johnny Football compared to Garcia, difference is Johnny Football has a Heisman. Yea, hating Hyman for Carolina Girls is pretty dumb, but I'm gonna do it anyway for fun. Don't forget he screwed around with Tanner and the baseball program when he got here to, by not giving Tanner a well deserved raise. Tanner almost ended up at Texas A&M.

spurrierismyhomeboy is offline   Reply With Quote