View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014, 04:13 PM   #1
spareparts
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1000509
spareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot material
Default Swiss Cheese Pervert on the loose

A man in Philadelphia is driving around exposing himself to women in his car putting swiss cheese on his dong

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1578861

Quote:
A Philadelphia woman has come forward to detail a curdling encounter with the so-called Swiss cheese pervert.

The horrified girl, identified only as Priscilla, told NBC Philadelphia that she was driving when the cheese-loving creep approached her from another car in early December with a rather peculiar proposition.

"He told me he liked to put Swiss cheese on his private area," said Priscilla, who declined to provide her last name to the station.

The foodie fugitive had his pants down, forcing Priscilla to quickly drive away horrified.

"Now I'm freaked out because I know it wasn't just a joke," she told the station.

Police are still trying to put a fork in the pervert that cruises around town and attempts to lure women to his car with a block of cheese and then exposes himself.

"This is not just a Mayfair thing," Milt Martelack with the town watch told NBC. "This gentleman has been all over the place doing this and I'd characterize his acts as very disturbing."

spareparts is offline   Reply With Quote