View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014, 04:40 PM   #6
usctiburon03
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 24000
usctiburon03 is crowing loudlyusctiburon03 is crowing loudlyusctiburon03 is crowing loudlyusctiburon03 is crowing loudlyusctiburon03 is crowing loudlyusctiburon03 is crowing loudlyusctiburon03 is crowing loudlyusctiburon03 is crowing loudlyusctiburon03 is crowing loudlyusctiburon03 is crowing loudlyusctiburon03 is crowing loudly
Default Re: So I just heard Clowney is in Florida and..

Quote:
Originally Posted by IgotGAME View Post
is obviously training for the draft. Well the interesting news I heard from a reliable source is that Clowney came out and just ran a 40 immediately...cold...and ran a 4.62. After some working out and stretching and warming up...he ran a 4.42.

That's about on par, but a little faster than we heard last summer. I was also told the % (money wise) Bus Cook is taking from him and I see why he chose Bus Cook over Jay-Z.

Take that how you will....but I've been with the same source and Clowney a few times (I have 2 jerseys signed by him because of this, a friend has another). So I know he's with him...a lot.
No, no, no. Jay-Z only wants to help young athletes, not take their money. I refuse to believe that Bus Cook is not robbing him blind of all his money. That's what all agents do. At least that is what I was told on another board...
usctiburon03 is offline   Reply With Quote