View Single Post
Old 01-15-2014, 12:45 PM   #11
Spurticus
IT'S MY GAMEFACE !!

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Football Poster Nascar Contest Segment 2 Winner: Winner - Given for: Winning Nascar Segment 2 Football Poster 2005: Award given for the best football related poster - Given for: being voted the best football poster of 2005 
CockyCash: 100200
Spurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot material
Default Re: Steve Spurrier to receive raise

Quote:
Originally Posted by paynemd2 View Post
According to a text I got from GoGamecocks Spurrier is set to receive a raise from $3.3 million to $4 million annually on Thursday. Definately deserved, but I was curious if anyone knew if there were any indications of raises for the rest of the coaching staff? Anyone know? I didn't see this posted anywhere so forgive me if there is already a thread somewhere on this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nureye View Post
GA, Deke, Sands, Botkin, and Whammy are all in line for significant raises.
Not sure about the contract lengths of each assistant, and I'm back and forth
at the Computer and work today, so not enough time to look it up... But
with Deke just joining the staff this past year, I'm sure he's still got a year or
two on his new contract, so I doubt he has a raise coming.... As for the rest,
not sure if their contracts are up for renewal, or if they'd just had them renewed
in the past year, but I'd be willing to bet that for those up for renewal would
probably get an increase as well. Spurrier would more than likely want that.