View Single Post
Old 01-15-2014, 02:51 PM   #7
Garnet Gamecock
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
Garnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot material
Default Re: FBI Special Agent Connor Shaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC Sandlapper View Post
That's awesome, is this your first? Sounds like you have a publisher lined up already? Let us know when it's out, this is one of the genres I love to read for fun.
I wrote a business book about Motivation years ago (no longer in print) called, "Motivation Levitation" and then was working for several years on a crime novel about ancient Rome entitled, "The Shadow of Vesuvius". Kept getting writer's block on that one.

Then I worked part time doing some industrial screenwriting for corporate videos, etc. That went pretty well.

Last year, around the first of January, I started this book, which has taken off. It's a straightforward book about several key characters, including a teenage Gigantopithecus, but this is not science fiction. The science tends to be solid science based on evidence that I've pulled together over the years.

My pen name is Andrew Thornberry and this book is intended as the first installment in a complete series called "The Amazing World of Andrew Thornberry".

This book is book one of "The EIDER Chronicles".

I haven't approached a literary agent or publisher yet, mainly because my full-time job as Senior Program Advisor for American College of Education keeps me quite busy.

I was also planning on writing the screenplay, but now I know I will publish the book first.

Hope to have the finished draft ready for publishers by the summer.