View Single Post
Old 01-15-2014, 03:16 PM   #9
Garnet Gamecock
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 500
Garnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot material
Default Re: FBI Special Agent Connor Shaw

Forgot to mention that this book of mine is about values and character.

There is some swearing in it, but not too much. The novel is written from a Christian perspective without being "preachy". I intend for this to market through the mainstream and not just Christian publishers.

The characters pray a lot, the way Christians do when they are in trouble or when they give thanks. I don't take it over the top, but I portray what goes on in Christian homes when families and individuals have their backs against the wall.

Also, there is a particular scene where angelic intervention takes place. Again, I tried to be consistent with what the Bible says, so the angels don't have wings and they seem remarkably similar to humans.

Anyway, their intervention occurs during a Christmas festival in Montreal and nearly one hundred ice skaters fall into the freezing water. The angels are there to protect the children.

What happens during that episode may take your breath away (at least, I hope so)