View Single Post
Old 01-15-2014, 05:43 PM   #16
baitandswitch
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 500
baitandswitch is crowing loudlybaitandswitch is crowing loudlybaitandswitch is crowing loudlybaitandswitch is crowing loudlybaitandswitch is crowing loudlybaitandswitch is crowing loudlybaitandswitch is crowing loudlybaitandswitch is crowing loudlybaitandswitch is crowing loudlybaitandswitch is crowing loudlybaitandswitch is crowing loudly
Default Re: **USC vs. Texas A&M GAME Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstar90 View Post
Read a article this morning about the game. Coach Martin and their coach are good friends it seems. Apparently their coach has been diagnosed with Parkinson's. I think that's what it is. Coach Martin seems to really like the way their team plays, so I'm guessing their guys hustle hard and play good D.
They are a lot like LSU on defense. They have a lot of length and block 15% of opponents 2pt shots. The guys to watch out for are junior F Roberson (6'9 244) averaging 10.4 ppg and 7.7 rpg, 6'8 (yes 6'8) G Jones averaging 10.9 ppg, 6'5 G Caruso averaging 9.3 ppg 5.1 apg and 2.4 spg.

They are pretty weak on offense, but their defense can be stifling. One way to attack them is to shoot more threes. We take way too many 2 pt shots for how inefficient we are, and A&M does leave the three point shot open a good bit.

Still need to attack the rim, but I'd like to see us shoot 20 or so 3's this game if they are good shots.
baitandswitch is offline   Reply With Quote