View Single Post
Old 01-15-2014, 06:25 PM   #9
gamecockguy
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1300
gamecockguy has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockguy has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockguy has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockguy has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockguy has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockguy has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockguy has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockguy has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockguy has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockguy has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockguy has developed his gaff and talons
Default Re: Stadium Parking - Proving Grounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadR00ster View Post
WHAT?! That's ridiculous. We've needed that new practice facility for years. It's been seriously holding back our recruiting. There is no way Spurrier was going to retire with the same old facilities.
We've needed a bigger indoor practice facility with a 100 yard field for a few years but I think the practice fields themselves were fine.

I assure you that they were not holding us back in recruiting at least. Lack of a new indoor practice facility? Maybe. But the outdoor practice fields definitely were not.

Now that I think about it I'm pretty sure they were redone around 2007
gamecockguy is offline   Reply With Quote