View Single Post
Old 01-16-2014, 04:27 PM   #16
Thundercocks- Ho!
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
Thundercocks- Ho! is making other chickens nervousThundercocks- Ho! is making other chickens nervousThundercocks- Ho! is making other chickens nervousThundercocks- Ho! is making other chickens nervousThundercocks- Ho! is making other chickens nervousThundercocks- Ho! is making other chickens nervousThundercocks- Ho! is making other chickens nervous
Default Re: Assistant Coaches get raises

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garnet Gamecock View Post
Truthfully, I'm not worried and won't be until he proves he can build a dominant run-blocking line. Then we will need to nail him down.
I agree that it feels like they should have finished the season better with run blocking. However, I am going to go out on a limb and say that this past year may have been the best OL we have ever had. Most passing plays had good pocket development. Most blitzes were picked up effectively. We do struggle with speed rushers on the edge but other than that I think we are pretty solid. The poor run blocking at the end of the season I attribute more to coaching schemes bc usually they brought more guys than we had blockers. Ala Clempsun. Am I right?
Thundercocks- Ho! is offline   Reply With Quote