View Single Post
Old 01-16-2014, 09:22 PM   #13
Qatarcock
Redneck Abroad

Male

CockyCash: 1000500
Qatarcock is USC mascot materialQatarcock is USC mascot materialQatarcock is USC mascot materialQatarcock is USC mascot materialQatarcock is USC mascot materialQatarcock is USC mascot materialQatarcock is USC mascot materialQatarcock is USC mascot materialQatarcock is USC mascot materialQatarcock is USC mascot materialQatarcock is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to Qatarcock
Default Re: Would you consider the Mens Basketball Team

Yes.

Considering the success of the football team, baseball team, and women's basketball team, right now the men's basketball team is the black eye of the athletic department. Hopefully Frank the Tank is the man to turn it back around and make them relevant yet again. (This comes from someone who attended every game when I was in SC and continues to have basketball season tickets which my family originally obtained in the 80's.)

We should expect and demand more from our basketball team and not be satisfied with anything other than a regular tourney team (insert Eddie Fogler joke here). It is because I expect that, combined with the success of the other teams, that it is currently a black eye. At least we are not in the Newton era!!!!!