View Single Post
Old 01-17-2014, 02:12 PM   #13
bigduff32
Freshman All-American

Male

CockyCash: 200
bigduff32 is making other chickens nervousbigduff32 is making other chickens nervousbigduff32 is making other chickens nervousbigduff32 is making other chickens nervousbigduff32 is making other chickens nervousbigduff32 is making other chickens nervousbigduff32 is making other chickens nervousbigduff32 is making other chickens nervous
Default Re: Recruiting Weekend Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekob View Post
What all goes on during one of these weekends? It's not a camp or anything like that, right? I take it that it's a lot of tours and showing off the facilities?
I would imagine its combination of different things:

Touring the football facilities (stadium, locker room, training room, weight room, players lounge, "new" practice facilities?)

Touring the campus (get an idea of what life is like on campus during your off time, people interaction/scenery/walking time to class?)

*Taking a look at the Academic Centers* (huge recruiting tool for parents but recruits do appreciate it too, let them know that it is STUDENT-athlete with student being first for a reason)

Take them to some sort of event to show them what the fans are like (Fans are probably the ultimate recruiting tool for when recruits are on visits. who doesn't want to play in front of an outstanding group of fans giving you a huge home field advantage) Basketball game tomorrow... I'll be there!

That would be my idea of a standard official visit... Thoughts?