View Single Post
Old 01-17-2014, 02:21 PM   #6
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 510
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material
Default Re: More UNC cheating ... surprise ......

Quote:
Originally Posted by USCBASEBALL1 View Post
http://www.wralsportsfan.com/unc/audio/13305475/

I believe its time to clean up College Athletics. Its time to make a standard test score requirement for all athletes that are the same as incoming students no exceptions. We are doing these athletes no favors by letting them attend College and Graduating without being able to read and write. College Athletics have become a sham. I believe College Athletics will survive and thrive with true Student Athletes take the field and not kids that do not care about school.
Some may say we are not doing these guys any favors by making them go to college when they don't even really want to learn to read or study when all they want to do is get paid to play a sport. I am not one of those who say think, that but a lot of people do.
ReadR00ster is offline   Reply With Quote