View Single Post
Old 01-18-2014, 01:20 AM   #11
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 510
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material
Default Re: Separate division for SEC, Big Ten, ACC, Pac-12, Big 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedsGarnet View Post
The ACC and B1G are not "Top Tier" conferences. FSU got lucky to see Auburn minus horseshoe up ass, and Clemson, well all I can say is Clemson, that should define itself.

There are Two big conferences in the nation and a few select schools. The PAC and the SEC should split from the NCAA, Poach schools from the ACC/B1G/Big 12 and create a Collegiate super conference with 16-20 teams a piece broken into 2 or more conferences.
The ACC won the National Championship this year. They can at least compete with the other conferences. It's not about who is the absolute best, its about providing realtively equal competition. Some teams I think need to get picked up by bigger conferences. Boise State and UCF don't deserve to be left out. So much conference realignment is going on right now. I don't think it would be a good idea until that shakes itself out a little more.
ReadR00ster is offline   Reply With Quote