View Single Post
Old 01-18-2014, 02:02 PM   #14
eatlighting
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
eatlighting is USC mascot materialeatlighting is USC mascot materialeatlighting is USC mascot materialeatlighting is USC mascot materialeatlighting is USC mascot materialeatlighting is USC mascot materialeatlighting is USC mascot materialeatlighting is USC mascot materialeatlighting is USC mascot materialeatlighting is USC mascot materialeatlighting is USC mascot material
Default Re: Dabo Swinney gets new contract

Wow, he's a really good salesman. Anybody who can get clemmy alums to overlook half a decade's worth of domination with no clear end in sight has some major pull.

He did get Tammy fired after all, and Tammy was beating us. He's that guy at the office that you either want to be friends with or avoid at all costs.

He'd better hope Chad sticks around that long. Granted, I feel like Chad's head coach prospects are drying up (he keeps getting turned down). Then again, it has been pretty much confirmed that Chad would've been in Texas as the OC if not for his ridiculous buy out. The taters are convinced he is only interviewing at every single job opening to keep his interview skills sharp. According to my sources in Pickens, he gets offered, and then he just walks away humming, "We Too Deep." Seems legit.

Anyway, he's simply not worth that kind of money to any other school but the one in the upstate. That's actually kind of embarrassing for both parties now that I think about it.
eatlighting is offline   Reply With Quote