View Single Post
Old 01-21-2014, 01:47 AM   #4
gotrice?
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 5600
gotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to gotrice?
Default Re: Kamara heading to Clemson?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jch81 View Post
i saw an earlier report that stated there was a possibility that Kamara could be able to play this year due to the fact that he sat out last year as a redshirt. Dont know how plausible that idea is but with playing time seeming to be a big factor, one would have to think that it could go down that way. I doubt he wants to sit another year. His finalists are FSU, Clemson, and UCLA so it looks like him going the JUCO route isnt on his mind at this point.
I'm pretty sure as long as he was on the roster in football he has to sit out a year. I could be mistaken but I'm pretty sure wherever he is going it is going to be as a RS SOPH when he contributes. Also I was under the impression he transferred because he was just unhappy at Bama not PT.
gotrice? is offline   Reply With Quote