View Single Post
Old 01-22-2014, 05:35 PM   #3
spareparts
Insulted Other Member(s)

Male

CockyCash: 1000509
spareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot material
Default Re: La Grande, Oregon

Actually I have spent a little time in that area because I worked at WSU in Pullman, and also in Lewiston, for a while. It's very beautiful and some of the most incredible fishing and outdoors recreation I have ever seen. You will have to be an outdoorsman. I would say that it appeals to a certain type of person, definitely isolated and in the winters it can be harsh. I think Eastern Oregon U is there?? If you like the convenience of cities close by where there is a variety of mainstream stuff to do, then it's not for you. But if you are up for living in a mind-blowing western town then this is the area for you. It's a little different than the palouse area (WSU area/Pullman) but similar. You should visit before you commit.

I would move there in a fricking heartbeat, and flyfish all day long. God's country.
spareparts is offline   Reply With Quote