View Single Post
Old 01-22-2014, 05:59 PM   #16
Gamecock_girl_west
1st Team All-SEC

Female

CockyCash: 200
Gamecock_girl_west is USC mascot materialGamecock_girl_west is USC mascot materialGamecock_girl_west is USC mascot materialGamecock_girl_west is USC mascot materialGamecock_girl_west is USC mascot materialGamecock_girl_west is USC mascot materialGamecock_girl_west is USC mascot materialGamecock_girl_west is USC mascot materialGamecock_girl_west is USC mascot materialGamecock_girl_west is USC mascot materialGamecock_girl_west is USC mascot material
Default Re: Clip of Frank Martin Yelling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biocockanics View Post
Wouldn't play or allow my son/daughter to play for a coach so out of control he screams expletives at them.

Sure, I know it's common...doesn't make it any less reprehensible. I miss the John Wooden mentality

Would you drop F-bombs on your child? if you would, you're a piece of garbage. If you wouldn't, why would you allow someone else to.
I wouldn't drop f bombs on my child. But an 18 year old? And 18 year old getting a scholarship and half assing it on the court? Who doesn't listen to you? I suppose the fact that they use such language at 'kids' the same age in boot camp is as reprehensible?

It may not be your cup of tea, but it is effective. It is used in college sports, and has been for years. Maybe not by Wooden, but my Dean Smith, Coach K and countless others.