View Single Post
Old 01-22-2014, 06:03 PM   #17
HeadCockFan
...where the Pampers is.

Male

CockyCash: 202781
HeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot material
Default Re: Clip of Frank Martin Yelling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biocockanics View Post
Would you drop F-bombs on your child? if you would, you're a piece of garbage. If you wouldn't, why would you allow someone else to.
If my son is 19-21 years old and doing something that I've warned him not to do, for his own good, and then he ignored me and did it anyway, I would drop a few F-bombs on him, sure.

However, I don't think screwing up in a basketball game is quite the same. Frank needs to wait for a player to show signs of not caring or slacking off before yelling like this. I really don't think Brenton was doing either, just made a few mistakes. Also, I wouldn't do it in a public place, or in front of a camera. Obviously, Big Frank doesn't give a banana about that apple.
HeadCockFan is offline   Reply With Quote