View Single Post
Old 01-23-2014, 07:22 AM   #10
baitandswitch
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 500
baitandswitch is crowing loudlybaitandswitch is crowing loudlybaitandswitch is crowing loudlybaitandswitch is crowing loudlybaitandswitch is crowing loudlybaitandswitch is crowing loudlybaitandswitch is crowing loudlybaitandswitch is crowing loudlybaitandswitch is crowing loudlybaitandswitch is crowing loudlybaitandswitch is crowing loudly
Default Re: Brenton Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncc21 View Post
This guy just doesn't get it. As a senior, you think he would be a team player. All he looks to do is shoot. I have seen him several times this year on 1 on 2 or 1 on 3 fast breaks and try to go to the hole instead of looking for teammates. He is a 3 point spot up shooter at best in college and needs to know his role. Lucky that Martin doesn't pull him in my opinion. Mckie, thornwell, and shaw should be the starting guards in my opinion. I could be wrong though, but probably not.

I really don't think you get it. McKie and Shaw are not better options than Brenton. Brenton finished the game last night 4-7 from 3 and 6/11 overall. ... He makes free throws which is what we need him to do. McKie has barely seen mop up duty this season and for some reason you think McKie is a better option? You're delusional.
baitandswitch is offline   Reply With Quote