View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014, 12:38 PM   #7
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material
Default Re: Burt Bacharach's daughter

Quote:
Originally Posted by spareparts View Post
Interesting. I hope she makes it easy on herself, and there's one less bell to answer, one less egg to fry after she leaves home for college. She must have called the equestrian coach and said, I long to be close to you... because raindrops keep falling on my head here and I want to move to Columbia. It's 24 hours from Tulsa, that way, I won't be blue on blue. After all what the world needs now is love sweet love. She probably warned the coach that she better not get the Frank Martin treatment when she gets here, because you'll never get to heaven if you break her heart. If you pull that stunt you better walk on by.

On a side note, Raleigh Bacharach sounds like the name of an accounting firm, not a child.
Apparently I can't give you points anymore.

Well played.