View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014, 01:31 PM   #13
Cock Kool-Aid
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
Cock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot material
Default Re: Starting a suit wardrobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by markp_vip View Post
I'm no tailor or expert on the matter, but 4 inches being let out of a brand new pair of suit pants seems very extreme to me especially considering you have an average sized waist. I don't think I would accept that suit from them or at the very least would expect the alterations to be free. I think they may be trying to take advantage of the fact that you are part of a wedding party and pretty much have to get your suit there.
That's sort of what I was thinking. I'm not sure if they were actually 28 waist, but I could barely get the pants on and it was extremely uncomfortable, so I'm guessing something like that. Maybe 30.

I'm not so much concerned with the additional price of the alterations as I am of the pants looking and feeling right after such an extreme adjustment to the waist.