View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014, 01:47 PM   #16
markp_vip
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 5578670
markp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot material
Default Re: Starting a suit wardrobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cock Kool-Aid View Post
I've bought a few articles of clothing from the Banana Republic outlet in Myrtle Beach. They have some great clearance sales. I'm not sure if the same applies to their suits.
I've seen a few nice suits at the outlets, and generally speaking they seem to sell the jacket and pants separate. Jackets usually from $199 to $299 and the suit pants between $100 to $150, and I have seen them reduced by as much as 50% off so you could get a really nice suit for a couple hundred if you hit them at the right time. Kind of hit or miss, helps if you live close by an outlet.