View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014, 01:49 PM   #17
markp_vip
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 6001866
markp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot material
Default Re: Starting a suit wardrobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKE226 View Post
I have about 10 suits from Jos A Banks. I have never paid their full price for anything. Usually I get them for 2 for $250 or something like that. For me anyway, they have held up very well, and I have not had any issues. I do have some fraying on one but the suit is probably 10 years old. And for my work, I wear suits 4x/week and do travel so they go in suit cases and such, so given they have held up for a long time shows the durability and quality.

I have one suit from BR, and I would not put it in the same class as those from Banks. But just my opinion. Oh and I think Mens Warehouse is being bought/already bought by Banks.
Wonder if they will keep them as a lower cost alternative or convert/shut them down?
Recently the difference between Clemson and Carolina has become clear. While Irrational People Talk About Yesterday, The Rational Ones Orchestrate Success Today. So as they desperately cling to their history, we continue to make history day by day.
markp_vip is offline   Reply With Quote