View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014, 10:31 PM   #1
BeatBamaTwice
Yes we can!!!

Male

CockyCash: 200
BeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot material
Default Thank you Coach!

I often think about what life would have been like if Coach hadn't followed Coach Holtz. Oh, we would have been loyal fans, for sure. Maybe even great fans again. But geeeeesh, 11-2 three seasons in a row??? In my wildest dreams.

So, sincere thanks, I thank you Coach Spurrier, with all my fanhood and being. I'm not sure I'm worthy but who am I to fight such pride!

My first grandchild, a grandson was born New Year's Day. His name is Noah Patrick and he was the first baby born in Mount Pleasant. He's beautiful and his 59 year-old grand-dad dreams of staying healthy long enough to take him to his first college game ever. I may not succeed but I promise to give it that fighting Gamecock drive!

By the way, his mom graduated from Clemson, God bless her. Hey, stay calm, she's a great woman and it appears she'll make a solid mom. Life's about taking the good with the bad, right!

Go Noah, Go Cocks, Go Coach!!!!

Last edited by BeatBamaTwice; 01-24-2014 at 10:44 PM.
BeatBamaTwice is offline   Reply With Quote