View Single Post
Old 01-25-2014, 02:12 AM   #5
Hoodrow Wilson
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 500
Hoodrow Wilson is crowing loudlyHoodrow Wilson is crowing loudlyHoodrow Wilson is crowing loudlyHoodrow Wilson is crowing loudlyHoodrow Wilson is crowing loudlyHoodrow Wilson is crowing loudlyHoodrow Wilson is crowing loudlyHoodrow Wilson is crowing loudlyHoodrow Wilson is crowing loudlyHoodrow Wilson is crowing loudlyHoodrow Wilson is crowing loudly
Default Re: New Playground at Carolina Stadium

Quote:
Originally Posted by RudeCock View Post
What should they have made it out of? The stadium is made out of metal, plastic, and concrete. That is really the only place they could fit a play area and still have it in the ball park. I haven't seen it, but it sounds like a good idea to me, hard for kids to sit for a few hours and watch a ball game the whole time.
We already had one of those inflatable bounce castles for the kids in the back. It was garnet & black, matched the surroundings and didn't become the focal point of the stadium.

Also, kids used the perfectly nice looking elevated area to throw balls and run around. They were plenty entertained without a ridiculously imposing structure.

I mean, if Carolina baseball games already weren't entertaining enough for children then perhaps those kids would better be taken elsewhere.
Hoodrow Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote