View Single Post
Old 01-27-2014, 06:14 PM   #10
USCBASEBALL1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 195371
USCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot material
Default Re: ESPN women's team of the week .

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadR00ster View Post
I am overlooking the "turnovers" because I watched the game very close, and the majority of those "turnovers" were terrible calls. Offensive fouls for our offensive players touching their defenders. 3-second calls for being 2-seconds in the lane. 50-50 lose balls being called against us 90% of the time. Meanwhile they are manhandling us all game on defense and in the day an age of "Freedom of movement" they call a bunch of offensive fouls on flop after flop after flop and they didn't have 1 player with 4 fouls while we had one foul out and 3 others with 4. Wake the heck up. That was not a normal game. We walked into a trap and escaped it. Yeah, we threw a few bad passes, lost the dribble a couple of times, maybe 1 charge was actually legit. But it was a lot less LEGIT mistakes by our team than usual.
I have to agree with you on that officiating. Definitely seemed to work in the favor of Vandy.
USCBASEBALL1 is offline   Reply With Quote