View Single Post
Old 01-27-2014, 06:57 PM   #11
gAmkok
Eh.

Male

CockyCash: 200
gAmkok rules the CockPitgAmkok rules the CockPitgAmkok rules the CockPitgAmkok rules the CockPitgAmkok rules the CockPitgAmkok rules the CockPitgAmkok rules the CockPitgAmkok rules the CockPitgAmkok rules the CockPitgAmkok rules the CockPitgAmkok rules the CockPit
Default Re: ESPN women's team of the week .

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadR00ster View Post
I am overlooking the "turnovers" because I watched the game very close, and the majority of those "turnovers" were terrible calls. Offensive fouls for our offensive players touching their defenders. 3-second calls for being 2-seconds in the lane. 50-50 lose balls being called against us 90% of the time. Meanwhile they are manhandling us all game on defense and in the day an age of "Freedom of movement" they call a bunch of offensive fouls on flop after flop after flop and they didn't have 1 player with 4 fouls while we had one foul out and 3 others with 4. Wake the heck up. That was not a normal game. We walked into a trap and escaped it. Yeah, we threw a few bad passes, lost the dribble a couple of times, maybe 1 charge was actually legit. But it was a lot less LEGIT mistakes by our team than usual.
Bunch of BS calls for sure. There were two traveling calls that were crap, a couple shooting fouls called for no contact at all, at least one charge called when the defender left her feet, and a whole bunch of foul calls for incidental contact that weren't being applied on both ends. Even some muggings underneath that were let go. Makes me wonder why the court was tilted Vandy's way.
gAmkok is offline   Reply With Quote