View Single Post
Old 01-27-2014, 07:16 PM   #8
BornCocky'86
Good...Great

Male

CockyCash: 283
BornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPit
Default Re: Skill positions in the past 2 signing classes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acockolypse Now View Post
Interesting in what way?

Do you feel like we're not recruiting enough skill positions? I'd add that there are only so many roster spots, and we've built pretty good depth at all the positions you listed. We've wisely loaded up on linemen, DB, and LB in the past 3 classes.

It's paid off for us.
No I think we have a lot of athletes who can play multiple positions. It's just a surprising stat to me.
You think we have quality depth at WR? I know there's a lot of guys back there but I think we've missed on some. I think we have fairly good depth at RB and QB.

Obviously we've done real well with defensive guys and OL which we needed. This time next year we'll be starving for skill guys not bc they must start as freshmen but bc we'll need QUALITY depth.
"I think maybe we should just sit here quietly now and not say anything, and let you just kinda contemplate on the news I just dropped on you, and let me just kinda contemplate on my own pain and sorrows right now."

Kenny Powers