View Single Post
Old 01-28-2014, 08:34 PM   #2
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

CockyCash: 200
Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Commitment Numbers question

Quote:
Originally Posted by B&GSpur View Post
I am a little bit confused about the numbers. I was listening to ESPN's recruiting show the other night and they said Florida State had, I think it was 29 commitments and would have probably 31 by NSD. I thought you could only sign 25. If that is the case they would have to have about 6 red shirts, practice/grey shirts, don't practice shirts and pay their own way. So if that is the case why is it we don't do any thing along those lines? Surely not all the signees will be pass muster, grades etc. It seems we should have a few extra commitments? Just asking.
If I am not mistaken, is it that different conferences have different rules?
Cockytalk's own conspiracy theorist.