View Single Post
Old 01-31-2014, 11:46 AM   #7
GoCCUChants
I'm the Foxy Man

Male

CockyCash: 682
GoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot material
Default Re: ***2014 Nascar Season Thread***

We'll see, but to me it seems gimmicky. Maybe it will turn out to be the best thing since sliced bread, but it's getting old seeing them change the format ever two-three years or so. If the on track racing doesn't get better, I don't think it will matter though. I bought into the hype of the new cars last year and tried to watch every race and by the end of the summer I didn't think the product was any better and I eventually quit watching races by the time the chase started. And don't throw me into the class of fans who watches for crashes. I grew up in a racing house (dad raced and later was a crew chief on cars at MB Speedway) and grew up going to Darlington, Rockingham, Charlotte, etc. NASCAR says boys have at it, but dollar signs won't let them. To me, that's whats taken away from the sport.
GoCCUChants is offline   Reply With Quote