View Single Post
Old 01-31-2014, 04:01 PM   #12
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1220
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material
Default Re: 2014 - Jerry Gibson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickerspl80 View Post
Got to admit Im a little skeptical though. Kid is from Alabama on a big highschool stage with coaches and media watching every game, and by the end of his career he is still rated a 2-star by Rivals and the 60th best TE prospect by 247...not even RB or another projected position. He has been observed by everyone and he is still rated very low is my concern.

Someone say something to make me feel better about this one..

He is not a prototypical player. You have to have a good imagination to see his potential. When I see his film, I see him as a good RB with some power and good speed for his size but not really a GREAT RB. But when he get's down the field he is a 6'3 WR a la Alshon Jeffery. I can't think of anyone that has ever been used like that. Sure RB/WR players have been done, but they are usually little speedy guys. This guy has decent speed, hands and great size. He would be a bigger threat in the Red zone.

Last edited by ReadR00ster; 01-31-2014 at 04:13 PM.