View Single Post
Old 01-31-2014, 04:10 PM   #17
PageUSC
Recruiting60%-Coaching40%

Male

CockyCash: 987375
PageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot material
Default Re: 2014 - Jerry Gibson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickerspl80 View Post
Got to admit Im a little skeptical though. Kid is from Alabama on a big highschool stage with coaches and media watching every game, and by the end of his career he is still rated a 2-star by Rivals and the 60th best TE prospect by 247...not even RB or another projected position. He has been observed by everyone and he is still rated very low is my concern.

Someone say something to make me feel better about this one..
I'm sure you're gonna get a trust the coaches response.

Straight up though he is an average prospect. Who knows the kid may come to college and be a hard worker and eat right and workout hard to become All SEC.
Truthfully it appears the coaches see something in him and like his physicality and just wanna take a flyer on him.

Got some spots open from missing on Scott, Prince and the Caldwell thing