View Single Post
Old 01-31-2014, 10:29 PM   #2
uscGRAD04
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 833
uscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Sidney Rice vs. Lindsey Lohan

I'm on my phone, so not sure I put the link in right but here is the story...

According to TMZ, Lohan and Rice were partying with a group of mutual friends this week, and then the coat went missing after everyone called it a night. Reports claim that Lohan contacted everyone at her table about the fur coat going missing, but couldn't get a hold of Rice. Naturally, she now blames him for the missing coat.

But...

"There was no fur coat," an eyewitness explained. "Lindsay arrived in a leather jacket with a separate long fur shawl. Lindsay's friend was holding her shawl. At one point, he held the shawl over the table and it caught fire by the candle. When Lindsay left she put on the leather jacket and the shawl. Club surveillance shows she walked out wearing the same coat she arrived in. She never said anything about any 'missing' coat."
uscGRAD04 is offline   Reply With Quote