Thread: Bowl game video
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2014, 11:17 PM   #7
uscgamecocks88
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
uscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talons
Default Re: Bowl game video

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockypantherfan View Post
Thanks for sharing. Lots of good stuff from that game. Really going to miss Connor's will to win and Clowney. Gonna be a change starting next year.
I think the big thing Dylan doesn't have is experience. Yeah he beat up on Clemson and threw the winning TD in the Outback bowl but when we was in for the Missouri game, it was kinda rough,

Once he gets experience and gets a slightly brighter spot light in practice, I think he will be successful. I'm not saying he will be the next Connor by any means but he will get the job done. I have confidence in him. Plus the 2 guys behind him are very solid too.
uscgamecocks88 is offline   Reply With Quote