View Single Post
Old 02-05-2014, 09:07 PM   #18
usc1
Class of 2013

Male

CockyCash: 749
usc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot material
Default Re: THAT JUST HAPPENED!! Ok, they're Gamecocks now; So where do they fit in, impact?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PageUSC View Post
Green and Lammons likely walk into the 2 deep at CB with our depth. Wouldn't be surprised if one starts along with Rico. DJ Smith is good enough to not redshirt too. I expect Harris and Smalls to RS. I also expect Lammons to win a PR or KR job.

At DE, hell it just depends on who can qualify out of Wideman, Thomas, and Sawyer. I think Thomas is most ready to contribute out of JUCO. If we can get 2 out of those 2 in school I think that's a plus.

At DT Lamin can be in the 2 deep right this year. Stallworth can RS.

BAW will battle Roberts for the 2 deep spot behind Skai.

On the OL, I expect Stanley and Young to RS.

QB Scarr will RS.

I expect Googer, Samuel, and Shaq to RS as well. I wouldn't be shocked if Shaq or Samuel got some PT.

Crosby may crack the lineup at the H-Back role.

I expect Ritchie to RS if he makes it into school.
I agree with all this, although I'd put DJ Smith ahead of Lammons right now just based off the fact that Lammons has hardly played any corner up to this point and will have to learn a lot. The talent is definitely there.