View Single Post
Old 02-06-2014, 12:05 AM   #1
taylorssc
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 500
taylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot material
Default I Need Some Good Suggestions

Hello fellow CTers! We've got a creative bunch on here and I could use some suggestions from you guys and gals.

I've had a new job now for about 4 months (thanks in part to our own CockyMac). Well, my new job has me on the road 3 to 4 days a week, 42 weeks a year; and I love it! I'm in anywhere from 10 to 15 different cities across the Southeast each week.

I'd love some suggestions from you guys as to something I could doing to remember my trips. Photos, collections, I'm open to most things. I was doing the same thing in the Northeast for a couple years and used to collect refrigerator magnets from all the airports I flew through. Honestly, that was stupid idea.

I love history, am a big Civil War buff, very much a fan of sports. A couple ideas I had were photos of City Halls in each place, or Civil War Battlefields, minor league baseball stadiums. A lot of the CT family is much more creative than I. Would love to hear what you guys think, or what you've collected on your travels.

Looking forward to reading your ideas. Thanks everybody!
taylorssc is online now   Reply With Quote