View Single Post
Old 02-06-2014, 12:24 AM   #4
GamecockMomSC
Sweet Carolina Girl

Female

CockyCash: 101194810
GamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot material
Default Re: Firefighter Ended Up in Handcuffs While Helping Victims at Scene of Serious Accid

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGHoskins View Post
I would certainly hope there is a lot more to this story. I imagine there might be.
Yup.

http://www.cbs8.com/story/24637357/c...at-crash-scene

Quote:
According to officials, the officer told firefighters to move three fire engines from the fast lane, and two complied, but one firefighter refused that request and continued giving aid to the crash victims.
I would think it's reasonable to assume there was danger of further wrecks occurring if the fire truck was not moved to a safer area, which is all the cop was asking. You'd think someone would have complied before the FF was cuffed.
GamecockMomSC is offline   Reply With Quote