View Single Post
Old 02-06-2014, 09:24 PM   #3
trapper82
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
trapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Ultima Fans: Check out SOTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamecockInAugusta View Post
Tempting. I played UO back in the day, but what I want to know about this game is whether or not it has split the world into two shards like they did a long time ago with Felucca and Trammel. That was the downfall of UO to me. The point of UO was the rampant and unyielding PvP that was everywhere you went. Bands of PKs roaming around towns, "neighborhood" wars like we had when I lived a little west of Vesper. That's what made UO great. It made it real. You could actually die and have all your stuff taken by some jerk if you got caught prancing around with your longsword of vanquishing and 20k gold. You would get ganked 50 feet from town and you would get your friends together and go find the PK bastard.
Check out the videos and website. I know exactly what you mean when you describe the game.